Breaking Sports

Thursday, June 23, 2005

blog- All things must End

I am sorry to inform you that Breaking Sports is about to close shop...but the great news is it will get even better.
The success of Breaking Sports has enabled me to become a full time blogger and I feel it is time to start offering you some very exciting new features and enhancements.
I will release the new domain name next week; it will have a very new look to it but I will continue to post all of the pertinent hockey news.
My plans are to continue to post here for a few weeks until all of the bugs are worked out and then use this website as an "archive" only.
I will pass on the new website address sometime next week and will continue to keep you posted on the progress I am making.
Also, the website will be free of charge, imagine that!