Breaking Sports

Friday, July 15, 2005

blog- Almost Ready

The new blog will debut in less than 24 hours. I am spending the rest of the day and night putting on the finishing touches so Breaking Sports may suffer from less updates than normal for the rest of the day.
I will release the new blog address very soon. One thing to note, in order to comment on the new blog, you will have to go thru a very simple registration process.
As is my policy, even on Breaking Sports, I will never release any names or ip addresses, but I will be able to delete and ban comments that I consider spamming, annoying or vulgar.
I have not had to do much of that in the past, so I do hope to avoid doing any banning but will not hesitate to do so if need be. Breaking Sports has been one of the more "mature" blogs around and I plan on keeping it that way.